P. E. T. S.
Preventing Euthanasia Through Sterilization
Pantry directors, Lorie Weaver and Tracey Teuber pose with P.E.T.S. volunteer John Weaver beside the growing supply of food inside the Pantry.
We are so thrilled to tell you about our newest program: the P.E.T.S. Pantry. This program allow P.E.T.S. to distribute dog and cat food to pet owners in need. Guidelines will apply. Please call (940) 636-7387 for details or download our Pantry application below.
4 Paws to the following Pantry Supporters:
- Sheppard Air Force Base for hosting operation PETS Pantry collecting 3,723 lbs of food and 915 cans!
- Marsala's Italian Restaurant for a fabulous night of great food, service, and 30% of the proceeds benefitting the Pantry.
- Books A Million for hosting many weekend events with 10% benefitting the PETS Pantry
- Pizza Hut for donating 10% of proceeds to our pantry.
- Albertson's for providing tags to benefit the Pantry
- Del Monte for donating an amazing 4800 lbs of pet food.
- Food Bank of Wichita County for graciously donating 939 lbs of pet food.
Are you an Albertson's Shopper?
If so, please let us know and we will send you a key tag. We have been given 500 tags to distribute to Albertson's Shoppers. When you use these tags at check out time 10% of your purchase will be sent to P.E.T.S. benefitting the pantry. Help P.E.T.S. feed hungry animals when you feed your family.
Email Lorie Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your tag.